America’s Top Directory Dedicated to Personal Injury
|Basic Listing||Premium Listing|
|Listing Fee||Free||$16.95 per Month (up to 3 Office Locations)
$23.95/month (4 or more office locations)
» Pay annually for 2 FREE months when you join!
|Case Evaluations||Premium Only||No Additional Fee, delivered real-time
via email directly to your practice –
multiple delivery addresses are allowed
- Premium Listings are always included at the top rotation of the local directory, above all basic listings.
- Case Evaluations submitted from your local area will be sent only to Premium Practices, and on an exclusive basis. If you are a Premium member and receive a case evaluation from us, you can be assured that your firm is the only one receiving it.
- A dedicated Firm Profile page, which includes valuable information about your services, location(s), and attorneys, and includes your firm’s logo, photos of attorneys, and links back to your website.
- Initial set-up handled by our professional staff, and access to our Client Information Center allowing you to manage & edit your profile page at any time after initial set-up.
- Practice profile includes the option to add video links (i.e. YouTube) to your page.
- Our blog syndication technology gives you the option to reach a larger audience by having your blog content distributed through our site.
Why Should Accident Lawyers Advertise With Us?
- Boost your website’s traffic! We are among the largest Personal Injury only directory with 20,000+ indexed pages of related content
- Increase your web presence! Video, blog, and social media promotion
- Geo-Targeted & Search Engine Optimized listings
- Multiple office locations included*
- Case evaluations helping to grow your practice**
- Full page practice & attorney profiles
- Unlimited attorneys for each listing
- Opportunity to guest blog to extend your online reach
Accidents.com is the largest directory dedicated exclusively to Personal Injury. No divorce, no business lawyers, no noise. Victims are here to find help fast. Our personal injury attorney listings are geo-targeted and optimized by category to serve the victim’s needs. Our Premium Listings are uniquely search engine optimized (SEO), providing multiple user-defined contextual links back to your site. These back links are distributed throughout Accidents.com’s over 20,000 personal injury pages that are relevant and original – providing your firm with higher visibility and new case generation potential. Your firm will get exposure through the site, not just in banner ads or traditional listings.
Claim your FREE listing today or upgrade to a Premium Listing to secure prime real-estate throughout the site.
National Homepage – When landing on Accidents.com, visitors looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer will be able to enter their zip code to find attorneys in their area. Upon entering the zip code, they will be taken to a directory of attorneys located within a small area. As a Featured Practice, your firm will rotationally appear within the top section of the directory, above the basic listings.
Metro Area Page – If a visitor lands on this page, they will automatically see the full directory for that city. Featured Practices will appear at the top of the directory, and will also be highlighted on a map in the right margin of the page.
How many links back to your site do we offer?
Your Practice Profile page will include a link to your practice’s homepage, and up to two other URLs affiliated with your firm, if you own multiple sites. In addition, multiple contextual links can be created to any other page/s on your website – including practice area pages. These contextual links can appear in our original content, as well as any of your blog entries that are distributed through our site.
We keep track of the performance of your campaign, and provide you with the resources to track it on a daily basis. As a Premium Member, you will be able to access the Client Information Center and get up-to-the-day reporting on the number of impressions your Accidents.com profile receives. You will also be able to review the number of click-throughs to your website, blog, and social media pages.
** Case Evaluations delivered as submitted by Accidents.com visitors. We make no guarantee as to the number of case evaluations that we will deliver during the period of your membership.